We treat your data with the respect it deserves
Blue Phoenix Enterprises is committed to protecting your privacy. This statement describes how Blue Phoenix Enterprises collects, uses and protects personal information.
The terms of this statement may change, so please check it from time to time.
We have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. We use appropriate technologies and security methods to safeguard your details and keep to strict security standards to prevent unauthorised access to it.
As part of our commitment to you to safeguard your rights, we will not sell or exchange your details with other organisations, unless obliged by law to disclose it in connection with the detection of a crime, the collection of taxes or duties or in order to comply with any applicable law or order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or in connection with legal proceedings.
We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone aged 17 or under or knowingly allow such persons to provide us with their personal information without parent or guardian consent. Furthermore, any business sensitive information will only be collected from a recognised business owner or his or her authorised representative.
Access to your information
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check what information we hold about you by emailing us at [email protected] or writing to Blue Phoenix Enterprises, Hurtsbourne, Willoughby Road, Sutton on Sea, Lincolnshire, LN12 2NF. Before sending you any personal data we will ask you to provide proof of identity. If you are not able to provide proof of identity, we reserve the right NOT to send you the personal data.
How we use your data
Use of our website: You are not required to register with us to browse through our website or download information and resources that are openly available. Should you choose to register to receive regular newsletters and updates, you will only be asked for the minimum information needed in order that we can comply with your request and you are free to unsubscribe at any time by clicking unsubscribe on any notifications that are sent to you or by emailing: [email protected]
Information requests: We use contact data from web forms, emails, mail and telephone to send you information or materials that you have requested, to fulfil a query or to provide you with a service.
Marketing: names and emails addresses that we hold from specifically opted in parties will not be shared with any other parties; will be stored securely and will only be utilised for the purposes of sharing special offers from Blue Phoenix Enterprises and its trading companies.
We also use Google Analytics Advertiser Features to optimise our business. Advertiser features include:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform integrations
- Google Analytic Demographics and Interest Reporting
During the provision of consultancy and coaching services: we will collect data about you and your organisation as is appropriate for the services being provided. This may include personal and commercially sensitive information. This data will be stored, processed and used in the following ways:
- Providing and administering our services as per the terms of our contracts
- Monitoring the quality of the services provided
For personal coaching services, sessions are recorded via Zoom software for the benefit of the client. At the commencement of each session, clients are asked whether they are happy for their session to be recorded and subsequently transferred to them via WeTransfer. If the client declines consent, the client accepts that no follow up transcripts of the session including confirmation of agreed actions will be available. Where clients accept consent, recordings will be held by Blue Phoenix Enterprises on a secure hard drive with restricted access. Clients are able to request to see such recordings and for recordings to be deleted by emailing: [email protected]. Proof of identity will be required for access to any data. Recordings will be held for 6 years post each engagement for legal purposes, unless requested to be deleted prior to this. The privacy statement for Zoom can be found here. The privacy statement for WeTransfer can be found here.
Applying for a job or associate position: we will collect personal and potentially sensitive data about you as provided by you on your Curriculum Vitae. This data will be stored, processed, used to facilitate the recruitment process. CV’s will be held for a maximum period of 6 months before being securely deleted from the system.
Where you may be supporting us in the provision of services to a customer (i.e. subcontractor), we may be obliged to disclose certain information to the customer as is necessary to assure them of your competencies. In this instance full consent will be obtained prior to the release of any data.
Cookies and IP addresses: we measure visits to our website in order to improve usability. The data we may collect may contain IP addresses and / or cookies.
An Internet Protocol Address (IP address) is a numerical label that identifies each device using the internet. IP addresses are used for internal research and promotion purposes and are not provided to third parties.
- Below the different categories of cookies set by WordPress.org are outlined. Certain cookies are only set for logged-in visitors, whereas others are set for any visitors, and these are marked below accordingly. Where a cookie only applies to specific subdomains, they are included under the relevant header.
- Strictly Necessary: These are the cookies that are essential for WordPress.org to perform basic functions. These include those required to allow registered users to authenticate and perform account related functions.
- Functionality: These cookies are used to store preferences set by users such as account name, language, and location.
- Performance: Performance cookies collect information on how users interact with websites hosted on WordPress.org, including what pages are visited most, as well as other analytical data. These details are only used to improve how the website functions.
- Tracking: These are set by trusted third party networks (e.g. Google Analytics) to track details such as the number of unique visitors, and pageviews to help improve the user experience.
- Third Party/Embedded Content: WordPress.org makes use of different third-party applications and services to enhance the experience of website visitors. These include social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter (through the use of sharing buttons), or embedded content from YouTube and Vimeo. As a result, cookies may be set by these third parties, and used by them to track your online activity. We have no direct control over the information that is collected by these cookies.
For further information and more detailed application of how WordPress.org is designed to manage Cookies please click here.
If you do not agree to our processing of your data in the manner outlined in the policy, please do not submit any personal data to us.
You can ask to see the data we hold on you, can request that your data is deleted and can unsubscribe at any time by clicking unsubscribe on any communication that we send you by emailing us at [email protected] or by writing to Blue Phoenix Enterprises, Hurstbourne, Willoughby Road, Sutton on Sea, Lincolnshire, LN12 2NF.
How we protect your data
We use cloud based systems to manage and protect our data and as such this data may be processed outside of the EEA. We adopt the Information Commissioners approved measures when we process outside of the EEA which means that all processing conducted in a location outside of the EEA is carried out in accordance with European Data Regulations.
All information you give us is stored using the cloud-based storage system OneDrive, supplied by Microsoft. To access Microsoft’s Privacy Statement, please click here.Where we have given you (or you have chosen) a password which enables you access to certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone else and to ensure that this is a unique password that is not used on any other site.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted to our site over the internet; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent access.
Social media sites and pages
As part of the service we provide, we run pages (open and closed group) on sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube. Any information that is shared within these groups is subject to the terms and conditions of the individual platform providers. You are responsible for any content shared.
As advertisers on Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube we abide by each site’s data use restrictions:
- Any advertising data collected will only be shared with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- We do not use advertising data for any purpose (including retargeting, sharing data across multiple advertiser’s campaigns, redirecting with tags or allowing piggybacking) except on an aggregate and anonymous basis and only to assess the performance and effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
- We do not use any advertising data, including the targeting criteria, to build, append to, edit, influence or augment user profiles, including profiles associated with any mobile device identifier or other identifier that identifies any particular user, browser, computer or device.
- We do not transfer any advertising data (including anonymous, aggregate or derived data) to any other site, including our own internal marketing sites.
If you have any queries about this privacy statement, please contact us at [email protected] or by post to Blue Phoenix Enterprises, Hurstbourne, Willoughby Road, Sutton on Sea, Lincolnshire, LN12 2NF.